Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Saturday, April 27

Metal Earth has gone dark?

I am a fan of Aos' great sword and sorcery blog Metal Earth. I find all the free campaign content he has hosted fantastic. His last post mentioned he was bored with the site, and was done with it. What I found intriguing about the walk away was it seems the comment function was turned off.

While I appreciate, and respect an artists right to declare a piece of work finished I do wish Aos would leave the comment function open.

This would provide glowing fan boys such as myself to gush over the content provided.

Why would you not want to know years from now all the crazy ass adventures folks from around the world had used your stuff for?

So there you have it; AOs, please turn your comment function back on, please...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on the Line